Detect Safe Browsing
Detect Safe Browsing is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Detect Safe Browsing from your systemEasy Solutions Inc.
. You can read more on Easy Solutions Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.easysol.net
to get more information about Detect Safe Browsing on Easy Solutions Inc.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EasySolutions\Detect Safe Browsing folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Detect Safe Browsing is C:\Program Files (x86)\EasySolutions\Detect Safe Browsing\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. dsb.exe is the Detect Safe Browsing's main executable file and it occupies approximately 12.60 MB (13208784 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Detect Safe Browsing. They take about 18.45 MB (19344234
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- certutil.exe (106.10 KB)
- dsb.exe (12.60 MB)
- DSBProxy.exe (3.60 MB)
- DSBServiceManager.exe (281.20 KB)
- dsbwfpinstaller.exe (126.60 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.75 MB)
This web page is about Detect Safe Browsing version 4.5.66
alone. You can find below a few links to other Detect Safe Browsing releases:
...click to view all...
Detect Safe Browsing is a program offered by Easy Solutions Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Detect Safe Browsing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Detect Safe Browsing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Detect Safe Browsing or simply click the Search field and type in "Detect Safe Browsing". The Detect Safe Browsing application will be found very quickly. When you select Detect Safe Browsing in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Detect Safe Browsing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Detect Safe Browsing:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.easysol.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EasySolutions\Detect Safe Browsing\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Detect Safe Browsing.
8. After removing Detect Safe Browsing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Detect Safe Browsing that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Detect Safe Browsing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Detect Safe Browsing by Easy Solutions Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Detect Safe Browsing by Easy Solutions Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Detect Safe Browsing supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 16:53:09.650