This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Desktop Encyclopedia for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Desktop Encyclopedia from your computerEncyclopaedia Britannica, Inc.
. More information on Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow www.britannica.com
if you want to read more on Desktop Encyclopedia on Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc.'s website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Britannica 7.0 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Desktop Encyclopedia is C:\Program Files (x86)\Britannica 7.0\Desktop Encyclopedia\UninstallerData\Uninstall Desktop Encyclopedia.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 112.50 KB (115200 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstall Desktop Encyclopedia.exe.
Desktop Encyclopedia installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.53 MB (1607196
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dictionary.exe (124.00 KB)
- starter.exe (124.00 KB)
- java.exe (44.10 KB)
- javaw.exe (44.10 KB)
- jpicpl32.exe (16.11 KB)
- jucheck.exe (236.11 KB)
- jusched.exe (32.11 KB)
- keytool.exe (44.13 KB)
- kinit.exe (44.12 KB)
- klist.exe (44.12 KB)
- ktab.exe (44.12 KB)
- orbd.exe (44.14 KB)
- policytool.exe (44.13 KB)
- rmid.exe (44.12 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (44.13 KB)
- servertool.exe (44.16 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (44.15 KB)
- javaws.exe (132.00 KB)
- Uninstall Desktop Encyclopedia.exe (112.50 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0.0.0
of Desktop Encyclopedia. Click on the links below for other Desktop Encyclopedia versions:
Desktop Encyclopedia is an application offered by the software company Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Desktop Encyclopedia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Desktop Encyclopedia from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Desktop Encyclopedia or simply click the Search feature and type in "Desktop Encyclopedia". If it exists on your system the Desktop Encyclopedia program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Desktop Encyclopedia in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Desktop Encyclopedia, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Desktop Encyclopedia:
- The software company is: www.britannica.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Britannica 7.0\Desktop Encyclopedia\UninstallerData\Uninstall Desktop Encyclopedia.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Desktop Encyclopedia.
8. After removing Desktop Encyclopedia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Desktop Encyclopedia that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Desktop Encyclopedia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Desktop Encyclopedia by Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Desktop Encyclopedia by Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Desktop Encyclopedia supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-22 18:05:21.083