Desktop Encyclopedia is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Desktop Encyclopedia from your computerEncyclopaedia Britannica, Inc.
. You can read more on Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Desktop Encyclopedia at www.britannica.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Britannica 9.0 directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Desktop Encyclopedia's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Britannica 9.0\Desktop Encyclopedia\Uninstall_Desktop Encyclopedia\Uninstall Desktop Encyclopedia.exe. Uninstall Desktop Encyclopedia.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 113.00 KB (115712 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Desktop Encyclopedia. They occupy about 2.06 MB (2156866
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dictionary.exe (129.53 KB)
- starter.exe (129.53 KB)
- NPSWF32_FlashUtil.exe (186.23 KB)
- java.exe (48.09 KB)
- javacpl.exe (44.11 KB)
- javaw.exe (52.10 KB)
- javaws.exe (124.10 KB)
- jucheck.exe (245.49 KB)
- jusched.exe (73.49 KB)
- keytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- kinit.exe (52.11 KB)
- klist.exe (52.11 KB)
- ktab.exe (52.11 KB)
- orbd.exe (52.13 KB)
- pack200.exe (52.13 KB)
- policytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- rmid.exe (52.11 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (52.12 KB)
- servertool.exe (52.14 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (52.14 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.12 KB)
- Uninstall Desktop Encyclopedia.exe (113.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
This data is about Desktop Encyclopedia version 2009.0.0.0
only. Click on the links below for other Desktop Encyclopedia versions:
Desktop Encyclopedia is an application marketed by the software company Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Desktop Encyclopedia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Desktop Encyclopedia from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Desktop Encyclopedia or simply click the Search field and type in "Desktop Encyclopedia". If it exists on your system the Desktop Encyclopedia app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Desktop Encyclopedia in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Desktop Encyclopedia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Desktop Encyclopedia:
- The web site of the program is: www.britannica.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Britannica 9.0\Desktop Encyclopedia\Uninstall_Desktop Encyclopedia\Uninstall Desktop Encyclopedia.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Desktop Encyclopedia.
8. After removing Desktop Encyclopedia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Desktop Encyclopedia which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Desktop Encyclopedia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Desktop Encyclopedia by Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Desktop Encyclopedia by Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Desktop Encyclopedia supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-22 13:21:04.100