Dell Touchpad is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your systemSynaptics
. Further information on Synaptics can be found here
. Click on www.synaptics.com
to get more details about Dell Touchpad on Synaptics's website. Dell Touchpad is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder, regulated by the user's decision. Dell Touchpad's full uninstall command line is rundll32.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled DellTpad.exe and its approximative size is 4.59 MB (4816896 bytes).
Dell Touchpad is composed of the following executables which take 6.27 MB (6573152
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DellTpad.exe (4.59 MB)
- InstNT.exe (113.55 KB)
- SynMood.exe (220.00 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (837.55 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (232.00 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (312.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Dell Touchpad. Click on the links below for other Dell Touchpad versions:
...click to view all...
Dell Touchpad is an application by Synaptics. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Dell Touchpad from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dell Touchpad or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dell Touchpad". The Dell Touchpad program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Dell Touchpad in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Dell Touchpad, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dell Touchpad:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dell Touchpad.
8. After uninstalling Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dell Touchpad that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dell Touchpad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dell Touchpad by Synaptics from your PC, nor are we saying that Dell Touchpad by Synaptics is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dell Touchpad in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:33:40.487