You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Dell Touchpad for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your computerSynaptics
. More info about Synaptics can be seen here
. Click on www.synaptics.com
to get more information about Dell Touchpad on Synaptics's website. Dell Touchpad is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Dell Touchpad by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. DellTpad.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 9.85 MB (10327040 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Dell Touchpad. They occupy 12.37 MB (12970872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DellTpad.exe (9.85 MB)
- InstNT.exe (144.29 KB)
- SynMood.exe (228.00 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (1.50 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (117.29 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (236.00 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (320.00 KB)
This page is about Dell Touchpad version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Dell Touchpad versions:
...click to view all...
Dell Touchpad is an application released by Synaptics. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Dell Touchpad with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dell Touchpad or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dell Touchpad". The Dell Touchpad application will be found very quickly. When you click Dell Touchpad in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dell Touchpad, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dell Touchpad:
- The publisher is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dell Touchpad.
8. After uninstalling Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Touchpad that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dell Touchpad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dell Touchpad by Synaptics from your computer, we are not saying that Dell Touchpad by Synaptics is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dell Touchpad in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 13:45:12.067