Dell Support Center
You can find on this page details on how to remove Dell Support Center for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Dell Support Center from your PCDell Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Dell Inc.. More details about the software Dell Support Center can be found at http://www.dell.com/
. Usually the Dell Support Center application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center directory, depending on the user's option during install. Dell Support Center's entire uninstall command line is C:\PROGRA~1\DELLSU~1\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 17.58 KB (18000 bytes) on disk and is titled applauncher.exe.
The executable files below are part of Dell Support Center. They occupy an average of 5.87 MB (6154440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (17.58 KB)
- FilterDriverFix.exe (19.08 KB)
- imstrayicon.exe (352.31 KB)
- pcdlauncher.exe (373.81 KB)
- pcdrcui.exe (1.15 MB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (19.58 KB)
- pcdsecondarysplash.exe (472.81 KB)
- RbLaunchProp64.exe (11.08 KB)
- resourceUtil.exe (41.58 KB)
- schdTasks.exe (51.31 KB)
- sessionchecker.exe (353.81 KB)
- Setup_nltd.exe (622.22 KB)
- uaclauncher.exe (1.19 MB)
- uninst.exe (841.01 KB)
- wifiradio.exe (16.58 KB)
- appupdater.exe (422.81 KB)
This data is about Dell Support Center version 3.1.5830.12
only. You can find below info on other releases of Dell Support Center:
...click to view all...
Dell Support Center is an application offered by the software company Dell Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Dell Support Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Dell Support Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dell Support Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dell Support Center". The Dell Support Center application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Dell Support Center in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Dell Support Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dell Support Center:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dell.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\DELLSU~1\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dell Support Center.
8. After uninstalling Dell Support Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dell Support Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Support Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dell Support Center by Dell Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dell Support Center by Dell Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dell Support Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 13:05:42.267