Dell Support Center
This web page is about Dell Support Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Dell Support Center from your systemDell Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Dell Inc.. More data about the software Dell Support Center can be seen at http://www.dell.com/
. Usually the Dell Support Center program is found in the C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Dell Support Center is C:\PROGRA~1\DELLSU~1\uninst.exe. Dell Support Center's primary file takes around 17.58 KB (18000 bytes) and is called applauncher.exe.
Dell Support Center is composed of the following executables which take 5.87 MB (6154824
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (17.58 KB)
- FilterDriverFix.exe (19.08 KB)
- imstrayicon.exe (352.31 KB)
- pcdlauncher.exe (373.81 KB)
- pcdrcui.exe (1.15 MB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (19.58 KB)
- pcdsecondarysplash.exe (472.81 KB)
- RbLaunchProp64.exe (11.08 KB)
- resourceUtil.exe (41.58 KB)
- schdTasks.exe (51.31 KB)
- sessionchecker.exe (353.81 KB)
- Setup_nltd.exe (622.59 KB)
- uaclauncher.exe (1.19 MB)
- uninst.exe (841.01 KB)
- wifiradio.exe (16.58 KB)
- appupdater.exe (422.81 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.5830.14
of Dell Support Center. You can find below info on other application versions of Dell Support Center:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Dell Support Center when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Dell Support Center
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\1394.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\1394Info.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\AddOns\PCDoctor.AddOns.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\AddOns\PCDoctor.AddOns.Dsc.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dell Support Center
Dell Support Center is a program by Dell Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Dell Support Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Dell Support Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dell Support Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dell Support Center". The Dell Support Center app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Dell Support Center in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Dell Support Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dell Support Center:
- The software company is: http://www.dell.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\DELLSU~1\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dell Support Center.
8. After removing Dell Support Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Support Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dell Support Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dell Support Center by Dell Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dell Support Center by Dell Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dell Support Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-12 21:00:09.810