Dell SonicWALL NetExtender
Dell SonicWALL NetExtender is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Dell SonicWALL NetExtender from your PCDell
. You can find out more on Dell or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.sonicwall.com
if you want to read more on Dell SonicWALL NetExtender on Dell's web page. Dell SonicWALL NetExtender is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Dell SonicWALL NetExtender's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender\uninst.exe. NEGui.exe is the Dell SonicWALL NetExtender's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.24 MB (1298448 bytes) on disk.
Dell SonicWALL NetExtender is comprised of the following executables which take 3.26 MB (3417274
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- lgView.exe (656.02 KB)
- NECLI.exe (348.02 KB)
- NEGui.exe (1.24 MB)
- NEService64.exe (600.02 KB)
- NEUpdsvc.exe (172.02 KB)
- NEUpdUI.exe (236.02 KB)
- uninst.exe (57.09 KB)
This web page is about Dell SonicWALL NetExtender version 7.5.223
only. You can find below info on other versions of Dell SonicWALL NetExtender:
...click to view all...
Dell SonicWALL NetExtender is a program marketed by Dell. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Dell SonicWALL NetExtender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Dell SonicWALL NetExtender from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dell SonicWALL NetExtender or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell SonicWALL NetExtender". The Dell SonicWALL NetExtender program will be found automatically. When you select Dell SonicWALL NetExtender in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Dell SonicWALL NetExtender, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dell SonicWALL NetExtender:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sonicwall.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dell SonicWALL NetExtender.
8. After removing Dell SonicWALL NetExtender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell SonicWALL NetExtender that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dell SonicWALL NetExtender using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dell SonicWALL NetExtender by Dell from your computer, nor are we saying that Dell SonicWALL NetExtender by Dell is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dell SonicWALL NetExtender supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 23:46:42.520