Dell SonicWALL NetExtender
Dell SonicWALL NetExtender is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Dell SonicWALL NetExtender from your systemDell
. Open here
for more info on Dell. More information about the app Dell SonicWALL NetExtender can be seen at http://www.sonicwall.com
. Dell SonicWALL NetExtender is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Dell SonicWALL NetExtender's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender\uninst.exe. Dell SonicWALL NetExtender's primary file takes around 1.18 MB (1240128 bytes) and is called NEGui.exe.
Dell SonicWALL NetExtender is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.90 MB (3042665
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- lgView.exe (651.06 KB)
- NECLI.exe (323.06 KB)
- NEGui.exe (1.18 MB)
- NEService.exe (327.06 KB)
- NEUpdsvc.exe (167.06 KB)
- NEUpdUI.exe (235.06 KB)
- uninst.exe (56.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.189
of Dell SonicWALL NetExtender. Click on the links below for other Dell SonicWALL NetExtender versions:
...click to view all...
Dell SonicWALL NetExtender is a program offered by Dell. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Dell SonicWALL NetExtender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Dell SonicWALL NetExtender from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dell SonicWALL NetExtender or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dell SonicWALL NetExtender". If it is installed on your PC the Dell SonicWALL NetExtender app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Dell SonicWALL NetExtender in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Dell SonicWALL NetExtender, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dell SonicWALL NetExtender:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sonicwall.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dell SonicWALL NetExtender.
8. After uninstalling Dell SonicWALL NetExtender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell SonicWALL NetExtender which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dell SonicWALL NetExtender using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dell SonicWALL NetExtender by Dell from your computer, nor are we saying that Dell SonicWALL NetExtender by Dell is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dell SonicWALL NetExtender supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 01:37:35.063