Dell Software Uninstall
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Dell Software Uninstall for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Dell Software Uninstall from your PCDell, Inc.
. More data about Dell, Inc. can be read here
. More details about the program Dell Software Uninstall can be seen at http://www.support.dell.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Dell_HostCD\Install\x64 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Dell Software Uninstall by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Dell_HostCD\install\x64\installgui.exe /U. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the Dell Software Uninstall's main executable file and it takes close to 305.23 KB (312560 bytes) on disk.
Dell Software Uninstall contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.01 MB (7348640
bytes) on disk.
- installgui.exe (6.71 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (305.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Dell Software Uninstall version 12.40
alone. For other Dell Software Uninstall versions please click below:
Dell Software Uninstall is a program released by the software company Dell, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Dell Software Uninstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Dell Software Uninstall with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dell Software Uninstall or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dell Software Uninstall". If it exists on your system the Dell Software Uninstall app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Dell Software Uninstall in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Dell Software Uninstall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dell Software Uninstall:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.support.dell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dell_HostCD\install\x64\installgui.exe /U
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dell Software Uninstall.
8. After uninstalling Dell Software Uninstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dell Software Uninstall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dell Software Uninstall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dell Software Uninstall by Dell, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Dell Software Uninstall by Dell, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dell Software Uninstall supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-28 14:22:22.237