Dell Software Uninstall
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Dell Software Uninstall for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Dell Software Uninstall from your computerDell, Inc.
. More information on Dell, Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about Dell Software Uninstall can be found at http://www.support.dell.com
. Usually the Dell Software Uninstall application is found in the C:\Program Files\Dell_HostCD\Install\x86 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Dell Software Uninstall by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Dell_HostCD\Install\x86\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.62 MB (2749336 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of Dell Software Uninstall. They occupy an average of 2.62 MB (2749336
bytes) on disk.
For other Dell Software Uninstall versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Dell Software Uninstall.Registry that is not cleaned:
Dell Software Uninstall is an application offered by Dell, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Dell Software Uninstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Dell Software Uninstall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dell Software Uninstall or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell Software Uninstall". If it exists on your system the Dell Software Uninstall app will be found very quickly. When you click Dell Software Uninstall in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Dell Software Uninstall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dell Software Uninstall:
- The software company is: http://www.support.dell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dell_HostCD\Install\x86\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dell Software Uninstall.
8. After removing Dell Software Uninstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dell Software Uninstall which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dell Software Uninstall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dell Software Uninstall by Dell, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dell Software Uninstall by Dell, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dell Software Uninstall in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:26:46.630