This page contains thorough information on how to remove DefaultTab Chrome for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall DefaultTab Chrome from your systemSearch Results, LLC
. Open here
for more info on Search Results, LLC. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DefaultTab directory (same installation drive as Windows). DefaultTab Chrome's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DefaultTab\uninstaller.exe. DefaultTabHost.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 247.00 KB (252928 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of DefaultTab Chrome. They take an average of 871.96 KB (892883
bytes) on disk.
- DefaultTabHost.exe (247.00 KB)
- DefaultTabSearch.exe (561.00 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (63.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.25
of DefaultTab Chrome. You can find below info on other versions of DefaultTab Chrome:
DefaultTab Chrome is an application offered by the software company Search Results, LLC. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase DefaultTab Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall DefaultTab Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DefaultTab Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DefaultTab Chrome". The DefaultTab Chrome application will be found very quickly. After you click DefaultTab Chrome in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DefaultTab Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DefaultTab Chrome.
8. After removing DefaultTab Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DefaultTab Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DefaultTab Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DefaultTab Chrome by Search Results, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that DefaultTab Chrome by Search Results, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DefaultTab Chrome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 00:44:36.043