DefaultTab Chrome is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall DefaultTab Chrome from your computerSearch Results, LLC
. Additional info about Search Results, LLC can be read here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\DefaultTab folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. DefaultTab Chrome's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DefaultTab\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is called DefaultTabSearch.exe and it has a size of 559.50 KB (572928 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside DefaultTab Chrome. They occupy about 610.15 KB (624792
bytes) on disk.
- DefaultTabSearch.exe (559.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (50.65 KB)
This data is about DefaultTab Chrome version 1.1.14
alone. You can find below info on other versions of DefaultTab Chrome:
If planning to uninstall DefaultTab Chrome you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DefaultTab Chrome
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DefaultTab Chrome\DisplayName
DefaultTab Chrome is an application marketed by Search Results, LLC. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove DefaultTab Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase DefaultTab Chrome from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DefaultTab Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "DefaultTab Chrome". The DefaultTab Chrome application will be found automatically. After you click DefaultTab Chrome in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DefaultTab Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DefaultTab Chrome.
8. After uninstalling DefaultTab Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DefaultTab Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DefaultTab Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DefaultTab Chrome by Search Results, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that DefaultTab Chrome by Search Results, LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DefaultTab Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:06:00.140