DefaultTab is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall DefaultTab from your PCSearch Results, LLC
. More information on Search Results, LLC can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\YAS\AppData\Roaming\DefaultTab\DefaultTab folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing DefaultTab is C:\Users\YAS\AppData\Roaming\DefaultTab\DefaultTab\uninstalldt.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named DefaultTabUninstaller.exe and it has a size of 52.64 KB (53904 bytes).
The executables below are part of DefaultTab. They take an average of 695.16 KB (711845
bytes) on disk.
- DefaultTabUninstaller.exe (52.64 KB)
- uninstalldt.exe (162.00 KB)
- update.exe (480.52 KB)
The current web page applies to DefaultTab version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other DefaultTab versions:
...click to view all...
DefaultTab has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall DefaultTab:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall DefaultTab:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
DefaultTab is a program marketed by Search Results, LLC. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall DefaultTab is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall DefaultTab from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DefaultTab or simply activate the Search field and type in "DefaultTab". If it is installed on your PC the DefaultTab application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DefaultTab in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DefaultTab, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DefaultTab.
8. After uninstalling DefaultTab, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DefaultTab that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DefaultTab using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DefaultTab by Search Results, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that DefaultTab by Search Results, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DefaultTab supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-07 16:06:03.923