You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall DefaultTab for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall DefaultTab from your computerSearch Results, LLC
. Additional info about Search Results, LLC can be seen here
. DefaultTab is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DefaultTab\DefaultTab directory, subject to the user's option. DefaultTab's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DefaultTab\DefaultTab\uninstalldt.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 117.56 KB (120384 bytes) on disk and is labeled DefaultTabStart.exe.
DefaultTab contains of the executables below. They occupy 295.06 KB (302144
bytes) on disk.
- DefaultTabStart.exe (117.56 KB)
- uninstalldt.exe (177.50 KB)
The current page applies to DefaultTab version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other DefaultTab versions:
...click to view all...
DefaultTab is an application by Search Results, LLC. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall DefaultTab is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall DefaultTab from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DefaultTab or simply activate the Search field and type in "DefaultTab". If it is installed on your PC the DefaultTab program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DefaultTab in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DefaultTab, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DefaultTab.
8. After removing DefaultTab, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DefaultTab that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DefaultTab with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DefaultTab by Search Results, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that DefaultTab by Search Results, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DefaultTab supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-05-14 03:22:01.643