Default is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Default from your systemLenovo
. You can find out more on Lenovo or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.Lenovo.com
to get more information about Default on Lenovo's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\UserName\PCCarer folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. DriverMgr.exe is the Default's main executable file and it takes close to 518.34 KB (530784 bytes) on disk.
Default is comprised of the following executables which take 3.06 MB (3206752
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DriverMgr.exe (518.34 KB)
- DriverService.exe (35.34 KB)
- LenovoSN.exe (60.34 KB)
- PCCarer.exe (679.34 KB)
- PCCarerService.exe (13.84 KB)
- Register.exe (16.34 KB)
- OnsiteApply.exe (87.84 KB)
- OverallDetect.exe (132.34 KB)
- ProductInfoQuery.exe (126.34 KB)
- ProductWarrantyQuery.exe (125.34 KB)
- RepairMap.exe (86.34 KB)
- RetailMap.exe (86.34 KB)
- SmartBot.exe (105.84 KB)
- SoftwareMgr.exe (456.34 KB)
- SoftwareService.exe (30.84 KB)
- TrayService.exe (27.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Default version 2.10.002.0040
alone. For other Default versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Default is an application marketed by Lenovo. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Default is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Default from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Default or simply activate the Search field and type in "Default". If it exists on your system the Default program will be found automatically. When you click Default in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Default, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Default.
8. After removing Default, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Default that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Default with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Default by Lenovo from your PC, nor are we saying that Default by Lenovo is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Default supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-09-06 04:25:08.660