Default is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Default from your systemLenovo
. Go over here
for more details on Lenovo. Further information about Default can be seen at http://www.Lenovo.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\PCCarer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 497.50 KB (509440 bytes) on disk and is titled DriverMgr.exe.
The executables below are part of Default. They occupy an average of 1.74 MB (1828864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverMgr.exe (497.50 KB)
- DriverService.exe (29.50 KB)
- LenovoSN.exe (44.50 KB)
- PCCarer.exe (634.50 KB)
- PCCarerService.exe (8.50 KB)
- Register.exe (11.00 KB)
- SoftwareMgr.exe (446.00 KB)
- SoftwareService.exe (25.50 KB)
The current page applies to Default version 2.10.002.0037
alone. Click on the links below for other Default versions:
...click to view all...
Default is an application by the software company Lenovo. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Default is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Default with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Default or simply click the Search feature and type in "Default". If it is installed on your PC the Default program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Default in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Default, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Default.
8. After uninstalling Default, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Default which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Default using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Default by Lenovo from your computer, nor are we saying that Default by Lenovo is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Default supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-22 03:37:34.920