This page contains detailed information on how to remove Danea Domustudio for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Danea Domustudio from your computerDanea Soft
. Further information on Danea Soft can be seen here
. More info about the app Danea Domustudio can be seen at http://www.danea.it
. Danea Domustudio is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DaneaDomustudio folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\DaneaDomustudio\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Danea Domustudio. The program's main executable file is named Domustudio.exe and it has a size of 20.82 MB (21835336 bytes).
Danea Domustudio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 53.69 MB (56299568
bytes) on disk.
- DomusCalc.exe (1.54 MB)
- Domustudio.exe (20.82 MB)
- uninst.exe (140.30 KB)
- update.exe (31.19 MB)
The current page applies to Danea Domustudio version 2013.12
only. Click on the links below for other Danea Domustudio versions:
...click to view all...
Danea Domustudio is a program offered by Danea Soft. Some users decide to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase Danea Domustudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Danea Domustudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Danea Domustudio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Danea Domustudio". If it is installed on your PC the Danea Domustudio application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Danea Domustudio in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Danea Domustudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Danea Domustudio:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.danea.it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DaneaDomustudio\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Danea Domustudio.
8. After uninstalling Danea Domustudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Danea Domustudio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Danea Domustudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Danea Domustudio by Danea Soft from your PC, we are not saying that Danea Domustudio by Danea Soft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Danea Domustudio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-24 07:57:27.610