Danea Domustudio is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Danea Domustudio from your systemDanea Soft
. More data about Danea Soft can be read here
. Please follow http://www.danea.it
if you want to read more on Danea Domustudio on Danea Soft's website. Danea Domustudio is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DaneaDomustudio directory, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Danea Domustudio is C:\Program Files (x86)\DaneaDomustudio\uninst.exe. Domustudio.exe is the Danea Domustudio's primary executable file and it occupies circa 50.37 MB (52812872 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Danea Domustudio. They occupy about 88.88 MB (93201976
bytes) on disk.
- DomusCalc.exe (4.61 MB)
- Domustudio.exe (50.37 MB)
- uninst.exe (140.30 KB)
- update.exe (33.77 MB)
This page is about Danea Domustudio version 2014.13
alone. For other Danea Domustudio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Danea Domustudio is a program by the software company Danea Soft. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Danea Domustudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Danea Domustudio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Danea Domustudio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Danea Domustudio". If it is installed on your PC the Danea Domustudio app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Danea Domustudio in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Danea Domustudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Danea Domustudio:
- The software company is: http://www.danea.it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DaneaDomustudio\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Danea Domustudio.
8. After uninstalling Danea Domustudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Danea Domustudio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Danea Domustudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Danea Domustudio by Danea Soft from your computer, nor are we saying that Danea Domustudio by Danea Soft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Danea Domustudio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-13 16:00:53.237