DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop from your computerDailyWiki
. More information on DailyWiki can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DailyWiki directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DailyWiki\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 45.61 MB (47826568 bytes) on disk and is called DailyWiki.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop. They occupy about 46.06 MB (48299084
bytes) on disk.
- DailyWiki.exe (45.61 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (461.44 KB)
This page is about DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop version 10.4.12
only. You can find below info on other releases of DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop:
...click to view all...
DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop is an application marketed by the software company DailyWiki. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop or simply activate the Search field and type in "DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop". The DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop app will be found very quickly. After you select DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop.
8. After removing DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop by DailyWiki from your computer, nor are we saying that DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop by DailyWiki is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 05:41:55.907