DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop
DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop from your PCDailyWiki
. Check out here
where you can read more on DailyWiki. DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DailyWiki folder, subject to the user's choice. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DailyWiki\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop. DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop's main file takes around 46.39 MB (48648096 bytes) and is named DailyWiki.exe.
DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop contains of the executables below. They take 46.81 MB (49088480
bytes) on disk.
- DailyWiki.exe (46.39 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (430.06 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.5.2
of DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop. You can find below a few links to other DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop versions:
...click to view all...
DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop is an application released by DailyWiki. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop". If it exists on your system the DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop program will be found automatically. When you select DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop.
8. After removing DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop by DailyWiki from your PC, we are not saying that DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop by DailyWiki is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DailyWiki - DailyWiki for Desktop supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 11:01:40.973