DVR-Studio HD 3
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove DVR-Studio HD 3 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall DVR-Studio HD 3 from your PCHaenlein-Software
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Haenlein-Software. Click on http://www.haenlein-software.com
to get more info about DVR-Studio HD 3 on Haenlein-Software's website. DVR-Studio HD 3 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR-Studio HD 3 directory, subject to the user's choice. DVR-Studio HD 3's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR-Studio HD 3\uninst.exe. StartApplication.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.16 MB (1211176 bytes) on disk.
DVR-Studio HD 3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.19 MB (14884032
bytes) on disk.
- DVR-Studio HD.exe (1.16 MB)
- StartApplication.exe (1.16 MB)
- uninst.exe (403.88 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (5.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.21
of DVR-Studio HD 3. Click on the links below for other DVR-Studio HD 3 versions:
DVR-Studio HD 3 is a program offered by the software company Haenlein-Software. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase DVR-Studio HD 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DVR-Studio HD 3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DVR-Studio HD 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DVR-Studio HD 3". If it exists on your system the DVR-Studio HD 3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DVR-Studio HD 3 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DVR-Studio HD 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DVR-Studio HD 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.haenlein-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR-Studio HD 3\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DVR-Studio HD 3.
8. After removing DVR-Studio HD 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DVR-Studio HD 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DVR-Studio HD 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DVR-Studio HD 3 by Haenlein-Software from your PC, we are not saying that DVR-Studio HD 3 by Haenlein-Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DVR-Studio HD 3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 18:02:46.900