DVR-Studio HD 3
DVR-Studio HD 3 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall DVR-Studio HD 3 from your computerHaenlein-Software
. Open here
for more info on Haenlein-Software. More details about DVR-Studio HD 3 can be found at http://www.haenlein-software.com
. Usually the DVR-Studio HD 3 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR-Studio HD 3 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for DVR-Studio HD 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR-Studio HD 3\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is titled StartApplication.exe and its approximative size is 1.16 MB (1211176 bytes).
DVR-Studio HD 3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.19 MB (14884400
bytes) on disk.
- DVR-Studio HD.exe (1.16 MB)
- StartApplication.exe (1.16 MB)
- uninst.exe (403.88 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (5.28 MB)
The current page applies to DVR-Studio HD 3 version 3.19
alone. For other DVR-Studio HD 3 versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove DVR-Studio HD 3.Folders left behind when you uninstall DVR-Studio HD 3:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR-Studio HD
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DVR-Studio HD
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Haenlein-Software\DVR-Studio HD
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DVR-Studio HD
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR-Studio HD 3\APPLOGIC.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR-Studio HD 3\AUTHORING.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR-Studio HD 3\AVUID.DAT
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR-Studio HD 3\BASICS.dll
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Haenlein\DVR-Studio HD 3
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MainConcept\MainConcept AVC/H.264 Video Decoder\DVR-Studio HD.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MainConcept\MainConcept MPEG-2 Video Decoder\DVR-Studio HD.exe
DVR-Studio HD 3 is a program released by the software company Haenlein-Software. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase DVR-Studio HD 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DVR-Studio HD 3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DVR-Studio HD 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DVR-Studio HD 3". The DVR-Studio HD 3 app will be found automatically. After you click DVR-Studio HD 3 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DVR-Studio HD 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DVR-Studio HD 3:
- The software company is: http://www.haenlein-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR-Studio HD 3\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DVR-Studio HD 3.
8. After uninstalling DVR-Studio HD 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DVR-Studio HD 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DVR-Studio HD 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DVR-Studio HD 3 by Haenlein-Software from your computer, we are not saying that DVR-Studio HD 3 by Haenlein-Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DVR-Studio HD 3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 13:48:31.933