You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove DVD-Cloner Gold for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall DVD-Cloner Gold from your computerOpenCloner Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on OpenCloner Inc.. Further information about DVD-Cloner Gold can be found at http://www.dvd-cloner.com/contact.html
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\DVD-Cloner Gold directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for DVD-Cloner Gold is C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\DVD-Cloner Gold\unins001.exe. dvd-cloner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 579.50 KB (593408 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with DVD-Cloner Gold. They occupy about 30.11 MB (31570741
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (265.55 KB)
- checkcuda.exe (23.16 KB)
- decss.exe (2.42 MB)
- dvd-cloner.exe (579.50 KB)
- dvdsmart.exe (75.16 KB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (3.80 MB)
- feedback.exe (3.05 MB)
- GACall.exe (40.00 KB)
- mediacore.exe (11.45 MB)
- PlayerPlugIn.exe (2.52 MB)
- ruhd.exe (1.54 MB)
- TakDec.exe (18.50 KB)
- unins001.exe (992.66 KB)
- makevid.exe (1.57 MB)
This info is about DVD-Cloner Gold version 22.214.171.1248
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of DVD-Cloner Gold:
...click to view all...
DVD-Cloner Gold is an application marketed by the software company OpenCloner Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall DVD-Cloner Gold is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase DVD-Cloner Gold from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DVD-Cloner Gold or simply click the Search feature and type in "DVD-Cloner Gold". If it exists on your system the DVD-Cloner Gold app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DVD-Cloner Gold in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DVD-Cloner Gold, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVD-Cloner Gold:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dvd-cloner.com/contact.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\DVD-Cloner Gold\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DVD-Cloner Gold.
8. After removing DVD-Cloner Gold, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DVD-Cloner Gold which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DVD-Cloner Gold using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DVD-Cloner Gold by OpenCloner Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DVD-Cloner Gold by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DVD-Cloner Gold supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 14:34:03.240