You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove DVD-Cloner Gold for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DVD-Cloner Gold from your computerOpenCloner Inc.
. You can find out more on OpenCloner Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.dvd-cloner.com/contact.html
to get more data about DVD-Cloner Gold on OpenCloner Inc.'s website. DVD-Cloner Gold is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\DVD-Cloner Gold folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. DVD-Cloner Gold's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\DVD-Cloner Gold\unins000.exe. dvd-cloner.exe is the DVD-Cloner Gold's primary executable file and it takes around 1.53 MB (1606848 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of DVD-Cloner Gold. They occupy about 25.20 MB (26421477
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (265.55 KB)
- checkcuda.exe (23.16 KB)
- decss.exe (2.42 MB)
- dvd-cloner.exe (1.53 MB)
- dvdsmart.exe (75.16 KB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (3.80 MB)
- feedback.exe (3.03 MB)
- GACall.exe (40.00 KB)
- mediacore.exe (11.45 MB)
- TakDec.exe (18.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (992.66 KB)
- makevid.exe (1.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1681
of DVD-Cloner Gold. For more DVD-Cloner Gold versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DVD-Cloner Gold is a program released by the software company OpenCloner Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove DVD-Cloner Gold is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DVD-Cloner Gold from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DVD-Cloner Gold or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DVD-Cloner Gold". The DVD-Cloner Gold application will be found very quickly. After you select DVD-Cloner Gold in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DVD-Cloner Gold, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVD-Cloner Gold:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dvd-cloner.com/contact.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenCloner\DVD-Cloner Gold\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DVD-Cloner Gold.
8. After removing DVD-Cloner Gold, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DVD-Cloner Gold that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DVD-Cloner Gold using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DVD-Cloner Gold by OpenCloner Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DVD-Cloner Gold by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DVD-Cloner Gold supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-01 07:58:51.997