This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall DU Meter for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall DU Meter from your systemHagel Technologies Ltd.
. More information about Hagel Technologies Ltd. can be read here
. Click on http://www.hageltech.com/dumeter/about
to get more details about DU Meter on Hagel Technologies Ltd.'s website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DU Meter directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. DU Meter's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DU Meter\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 3.62 MB (3795936 bytes) on disk and is called DUMeter.exe.
The following executable files are contained in DU Meter. They occupy 6.31 MB (6614944
bytes) on disk.
- DUMeter.exe (3.62 MB)
- DUMeterSvc.exe (1.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (747.97 KB)
This page is about DU Meter version 6.02
only. You can find below info on other application versions of DU Meter:
...click to view all...
DU Meter is an application offered by Hagel Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase DU Meter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DU Meter with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DU Meter or simply activate the Search field and type in "DU Meter". If it is installed on your PC the DU Meter app will be found very quickly. When you select DU Meter in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DU Meter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DU Meter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hageltech.com/dumeter/about
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DU Meter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DU Meter.
8. After removing DU Meter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DU Meter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DU Meter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DU Meter by Hagel Technologies Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that DU Meter by Hagel Technologies Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DU Meter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 17:36:25.350