DJ Music Mixer
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall DJ Music Mixer for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall DJ Music Mixer from your systemwww.program4pc.com
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on www.program4pc.com. More information about the application DJ Music Mixer can be found at www.program4pc.com
. You can uninstall DJ Music Mixer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Windows\DJ Music Mixer Uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.84 MB (1933312 bytes) on disk and is named DJMusicMix.exe.
DJ Music Mixer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.74 MB (8116336
bytes) on disk:
- DJMusicMix.exe (1.84 MB)
- RipAudioCD.exe (1.07 MB)
- VideoToAudio.exe (984.00 KB)
- wmfdist.exe (3.87 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.8
of DJ Music Mixer. For other DJ Music Mixer versions please click below:
DJ Music Mixer is an application marketed by the software company www.program4pc.com. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove DJ Music Mixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove DJ Music Mixer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DJ Music Mixer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DJ Music Mixer". If it exists on your system the DJ Music Mixer program will be found very quickly. After you click DJ Music Mixer in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DJ Music Mixer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DJ Music Mixer:
- The web site of the application is: www.program4pc.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Windows\DJ Music Mixer Uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DJ Music Mixer.
8. After removing DJ Music Mixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DJ Music Mixer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DJ Music Mixer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DJ Music Mixer by www.program4pc.com from your PC, nor are we saying that DJ Music Mixer by www.program4pc.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DJ Music Mixer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-11 20:20:22.540