DJ Music Mixer
This web page is about DJ Music Mixer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall DJ Music Mixer from your systemwww.program4pc.com
. Check out here
where you can get more info on www.program4pc.com. Further information about DJ Music Mixer can be seen at www.program4pc.com
. DJ Music Mixer's full uninstall command line is C:\Windows\DJ Music Mixer Uninstaller.exe. DJMusicMix.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.83 MB (1921024 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside DJ Music Mixer. They take about 7.74 MB (8116336
bytes) on disk.
- DJMusicMix.exe (1.83 MB)
- RipAudioCD.exe (1.07 MB)
- VideoToAudio.exe (996.00 KB)
- wmfdist.exe (3.87 MB)
The current page applies to DJ Music Mixer version 4.9
only. Click on the links below for other DJ Music Mixer versions:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall DJ Music Mixer.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Program4Pc\DJ Music Mixer
DJ Music Mixer is an application released by the software company www.program4pc.com. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase DJ Music Mixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DJ Music Mixer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DJ Music Mixer or simply activate the Search field and type in "DJ Music Mixer". If it is installed on your PC the DJ Music Mixer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DJ Music Mixer in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DJ Music Mixer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DJ Music Mixer:
- The web site of the application is: www.program4pc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\DJ Music Mixer Uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DJ Music Mixer.
8. After uninstalling DJ Music Mixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DJ Music Mixer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DJ Music Mixer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DJ Music Mixer by www.program4pc.com from your PC, we are not saying that DJ Music Mixer by www.program4pc.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DJ Music Mixer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 17:57:46.480