DIVA is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall DIVA from your computerVDG Security
. Check out here
where you can read more on VDG Security. You can read more about on DIVA at http://www.vdg-security.com
. Usually the DIVA program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DIVA folder, depending on the user's option during install. DIVA's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DIVA\Uninstall\Uninstall Diva.exe. Uninstall Diva.exe is the DIVA's main executable file and it occupies approximately 6.43 MB (6737455 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside DIVA. They occupy about 35.02 MB (36720470
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (146.50 KB)
- DIVAClient.exe (6.02 MB)
- DIVAManager.exe (1.66 MB)
- DIVAMonitor.exe (162.31 KB)
- DIVAServer.exe (3.15 MB)
- DIVAPlayer.exe (2.05 MB)
- DIVAPlayerShortcut.exe (42.72 KB)
- install_flash_player_10.exe (2.95 MB)
- install_flash_player_10_active_x.exe (2.98 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- ntp-4.2.8-win32-setup.exe (3.96 MB)
- ntp-time-server-monitor-104.exe (1.10 MB)
- DIVASystemInfo.exe (369.49 KB)
- Uninstall Diva.exe (6.43 MB)
You can find here a few links to other DIVA releases:
DIVA is a program released by the software company VDG Security. Some people try to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove DIVA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase DIVA with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DIVA or simply click the Search feature and type in "DIVA". If it exists on your system the DIVA app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DIVA in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DIVA, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DIVA:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vdg-security.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DIVA\Uninstall\Uninstall Diva.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DIVA.
8. After removing DIVA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DIVA that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DIVA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove DIVA by VDG Security from your PC, we are not saying that DIVA by VDG Security is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DIVA in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 07:24:02.097