This page contains complete information on how to uninstall DIVA for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall DIVA from your PCVDG Security
. Open here
where you can find out more on VDG Security. More info about the program DIVA can be found at http://www.vdg-security.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Diva directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for DIVA is C:\Program Files\Diva\Uninstall\Uninstall Diva.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 6.43 MB (6743040 bytes) on disk and is titled Diva.exe.
The following executables are contained in DIVA. They take 74.25 MB (77852554
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (146.50 KB)
- Diva.exe (6.43 MB)
- DivaManager.exe (1.99 MB)
- DivaShell.exe (1.20 MB)
- DivaLite.exe (2.08 MB)
- DivaLiteShortcut.exe (42.71 KB)
- install_flash_player_10.exe (2.95 MB)
- install_flash_player_10_active_x.exe (2.98 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
- ntp-4.2.4p8-win32-setup.exe (2.82 MB)
- ntp-time-server-monitor-104.exe (1.10 MB)
- postgresql-9.1.4-1-windows.exe (46.26 MB)
- DivaSystemInfo.exe (371.05 KB)
- Uninstall Diva.exe (3.30 MB)
The current web page applies to DIVA version 184.108.40.20670
alone. You can find below info on other versions of DIVA:
DIVA is a program by the software company VDG Security. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase DIVA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase DIVA with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DIVA or simply click the Search feature and type in "DIVA". The DIVA app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DIVA in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DIVA, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DIVA:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vdg-security.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Diva\Uninstall\Uninstall Diva.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DIVA.
8. After uninstalling DIVA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DIVA which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DIVA with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DIVA by VDG Security from your computer, we are not saying that DIVA by VDG Security is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DIVA in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-31 11:13:19.703