DBManager Professional Freeware
You can find below details on how to remove DBManager Professional Freeware for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall DBManager Professional Freeware from your systemDBTools Software
. You can find out more on DBTools Software or check for application updates here
. More info about the software DBManager Professional Freeware can be found at http://www.dbtools.com.br
. DBManager Professional Freeware is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\DBTools Software\DBManagerPro directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. DBManager Professional Freeware's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DBTools Software\DBManagerPro\unins000.exe. DBManagerPro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.22 MB (4423680 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of DBManager Professional Freeware. They take an average of 4.29 MB (4500937
bytes) on disk.
- DBManagerPro.exe (4.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
This page is about DBManager Professional Freeware version 3.1.1
alone. Click on the links below for other DBManager Professional Freeware versions:
DBManager Professional Freeware is a program by DBTools Software. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase DBManager Professional Freeware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete DBManager Professional Freeware from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DBManager Professional Freeware or simply click the Search field and type in "DBManager Professional Freeware". If it is installed on your PC the DBManager Professional Freeware program will be found automatically. After you select DBManager Professional Freeware in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DBManager Professional Freeware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DBManager Professional Freeware:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dbtools.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DBTools Software\DBManagerPro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DBManager Professional Freeware.
8. After removing DBManager Professional Freeware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DBManager Professional Freeware which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DBManager Professional Freeware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DBManager Professional Freeware by DBTools Software from your PC, nor are we saying that DBManager Professional Freeware by DBTools Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DBManager Professional Freeware in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 10:03:05.943