DBManager Professional Freeware
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall DBManager Professional Freeware for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall DBManager Professional Freeware from your computerDBTools Software
. Check out here
for more details on DBTools Software. More data about the application DBManager Professional Freeware can be seen at http://www.dbtools.com.br
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DBTools Software\DBManagerPro directory (same installation drive as Windows). DBManager Professional Freeware's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DBTools Software\DBManagerPro\unins000.exe. DBManagerPro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.09 MB (4284416 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in DBManager Professional Freeware. They take 4.16 MB (4361673
bytes) on disk.
- DBManagerPro.exe (4.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
This web page is about DBManager Professional Freeware version 3.1.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of DBManager Professional Freeware:
DBManager Professional Freeware is an application marketed by the software company DBTools Software. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall DBManager Professional Freeware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove DBManager Professional Freeware from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DBManager Professional Freeware or simply click the Search field and type in "DBManager Professional Freeware". If it exists on your system the DBManager Professional Freeware app will be found very quickly. After you click DBManager Professional Freeware in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DBManager Professional Freeware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DBManager Professional Freeware:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dbtools.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DBTools Software\DBManagerPro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DBManager Professional Freeware.
8. After uninstalling DBManager Professional Freeware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DBManager Professional Freeware which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DBManager Professional Freeware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove DBManager Professional Freeware by DBTools Software from your computer, nor are we saying that DBManager Professional Freeware by DBTools Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DBManager Professional Freeware supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 01:41:56.373