D-Link Powerline AV Utility
This info is about D-Link Powerline AV Utility for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall D-Link Powerline AV Utility from your systemD-Link Corporation.
. You can find out more on D-Link Corporation. or check for application updates here
. More information about the application D-Link Powerline AV Utility can be found at http://www.d-link.com
. Usually the D-Link Powerline AV Utility program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\D-Link\Powerline AV Utility directory, depending on the user's option during install. D-Link Powerline AV Utility's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\D-Link\Powerline AV Utility\uninstall.exe. Viper32.exe is the D-Link Powerline AV Utility's main executable file and it occupies circa 400.00 KB (409600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with D-Link Powerline AV Utility. They take about 465.07 KB (476229
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (65.07 KB)
- Viper32.exe (400.00 KB)
The current page applies to D-Link Powerline AV Utility version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other D-Link Powerline AV Utility versions:
D-Link Powerline AV Utility has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall D-Link Powerline AV Utility from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall D-Link Powerline AV Utility:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\D-Link\Powerline AV Utility
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\D-Link\Powerline AV Utility
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\D-Link\Powerline AV Utility
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\D-Link\Powerline AV Utility\OEMPrefs.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\D-Link\Powerline AV Utility\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\D-Link\Powerline AV Utility\Viper32.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\D-Link\Powerline AV Utility\OEMPrefs.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\ProgramData\PPU\D-Link Powerline AV Utility.data
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\D-Link\Powerline AV Utility\Powerline AV Utility.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\D-Link\Powerline AV Utility\Uninstall.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\D-Link\Powerline AV Utility
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\D-Link Powerline AV Utility
D-Link Powerline AV Utility is an application offered by D-Link Corporation.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall D-Link Powerline AV Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove D-Link Powerline AV Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find D-Link Powerline AV Utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "D-Link Powerline AV Utility". If it exists on your system the D-Link Powerline AV Utility application will be found automatically. After you select D-Link Powerline AV Utility in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding D-Link Powerline AV Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for D-Link Powerline AV Utility:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.d-link.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\D-Link\Powerline AV Utility\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove D-Link Powerline AV Utility.
8. After removing D-Link Powerline AV Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong D-Link Powerline AV Utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing D-Link Powerline AV Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall D-Link Powerline AV Utility by D-Link Corporation. from your PC, we are not saying that D-Link Powerline AV Utility by D-Link Corporation. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall D-Link Powerline AV Utility in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 22:17:15.740