D-Link Powerline AV Utility
D-Link Powerline AV Utility is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall D-Link Powerline AV Utility from your PCD-Link Corporation.
. More information on D-Link Corporation. can be found here
. Please open http://www.d-link.com
if you want to read more on D-Link Powerline AV Utility on D-Link Corporation.'s web page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\D-Link\Powerline AV Utility directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling D-Link Powerline AV Utility is C:\Program Files (x86)\D-Link\Powerline AV Utility\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. D-Link Powerline AV Utility's main file takes about 408.00 KB (417792 bytes) and is named Viper32.exe.
The following executables are contained in D-Link Powerline AV Utility. They occupy 1.89 MB (1977466
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- int6k.exe (76.00 KB)
- int6kid.exe (52.00 KB)
- int6kp.exe (76.00 KB)
- int6krate.exe (60.00 KB)
- mac2pw.exe (40.00 KB)
- modpib.exe (48.00 KB)
- pskey.exe (44.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (68.67 KB)
- UNZIP.EXE (164.00 KB)
- Viper32.exe (408.00 KB)
- WinPcap_4_1_2.exe (894.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of D-Link Powerline AV Utility. For more D-Link Powerline AV Utility versions please click below:
D-Link Powerline AV Utility is a program by the software company D-Link Corporation.. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase D-Link Powerline AV Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase D-Link Powerline AV Utility from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate D-Link Powerline AV Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "D-Link Powerline AV Utility". The D-Link Powerline AV Utility application will be found automatically. When you click D-Link Powerline AV Utility in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about D-Link Powerline AV Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for D-Link Powerline AV Utility:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.d-link.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\D-Link\Powerline AV Utility\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove D-Link Powerline AV Utility.
8. After uninstalling D-Link Powerline AV Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of D-Link Powerline AV Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing D-Link Powerline AV Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall D-Link Powerline AV Utility by D-Link Corporation. from your PC, nor are we saying that D-Link Powerline AV Utility by D-Link Corporation. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall D-Link Powerline AV Utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:16:26.830