This page contains detailed information on how to remove CyberLink Power2Go for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CyberLink Power2Go from your computerCyberLink Corp.
. You can find out more on CyberLink Corp. or check for application updates here
. The full uninstall command line for CyberLink Power2Go is RunDll32. CyberLink Power2Go's primary file takes about 2.10 MB (2196776 bytes) and is named Power2Go.exe.
CyberLink Power2Go is comprised of the following executables which take 6.05 MB (6339936
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLDMA.exe (61.55 KB)
- CLDrvChk.exe (65.55 KB)
- CLRegAccess.exe (65.29 KB)
- Power2Go.exe (2.10 MB)
- Power2GoExpress.exe (2.39 MB)
- SecurityBrowser.exe (961.29 KB)
- OLRStateCheck.exe (93.55 KB)
- OLRSubmission.exe (349.55 KB)
The current web page applies to CyberLink Power2Go version 5.0.3925
alone. You can find below a few links to other CyberLink Power2Go releases:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove CyberLink Power2Go from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall CyberLink Power2Go from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by CyberLink Power2Go when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\CyberLink
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CyberLink Power2Go
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CyberLink LabelPrint
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Combined Community Codec Pack\Zoom Player\DSFilters\Cyberlink Audio Renderer.dsfilters
- C:\Program Files\CyberLink\LabelPrint\APREG.url
- C:\Program Files\CyberLink\LabelPrint\Backgrounds\backgrounds.lpz
- C:\Program Files\CyberLink\LabelPrint\Backgrounds\COVER.lpb
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
CyberLink Power2Go is a program offered by the software company CyberLink Corp.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall CyberLink Power2Go is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CyberLink Power2Go from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CyberLink Power2Go or simply click the Search feature and type in "CyberLink Power2Go". The CyberLink Power2Go application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CyberLink Power2Go in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CyberLink Power2Go, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CyberLink Power2Go.
8. After uninstalling CyberLink Power2Go, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CyberLink Power2Go that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CyberLink Power2Go using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CyberLink Power2Go by CyberLink Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that CyberLink Power2Go by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CyberLink Power2Go in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-15 04:05:02.000