This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CyberLink Power2Go for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CyberLink Power2Go from your computerCyberLink Corp.
. Go over here
for more information on CyberLink Corp.. More details about CyberLink Power2Go can be seen at http://www.cyberlink.com/
. CyberLink Power2Go is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyberlink\Power2Go folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. CLMLSvc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 102.48 KB (104936 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in CyberLink Power2Go. They take 102.48 KB (104936
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to CyberLink Power2Go version 6.0.2410
alone. For other CyberLink Power2Go versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall CyberLink Power2Go from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove CyberLink Power2Go:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\CyberLink
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CyberLink DVD Suite
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\CyberLink\deskband64.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CyberLink DVD Suite\Power2Go\Uninstall Power2Go.lnk
CyberLink Power2Go is a program offered by the software company CyberLink Corp.. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase CyberLink Power2Go is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CyberLink Power2Go from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CyberLink Power2Go or simply click the Search field and type in "CyberLink Power2Go". If it is installed on your PC the CyberLink Power2Go program will be found very quickly. When you click CyberLink Power2Go in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CyberLink Power2Go, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CyberLink Power2Go.
8. After removing CyberLink Power2Go, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CyberLink Power2Go which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CyberLink Power2Go using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CyberLink Power2Go by CyberLink Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that CyberLink Power2Go by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CyberLink Power2Go supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:27:18.963