CyberLink DVD Suite
CyberLink DVD Suite is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CyberLink DVD Suite from your computerCyberLink Corp.
. More data about CyberLink Corp. can be read here
. You can uninstall CyberLink DVD Suite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. PowerStarter.exe is the CyberLink DVD Suite's main executable file and it occupies around 253.29 KB (259368 bytes) on disk.
CyberLink DVD Suite is composed of the following executables which take 699.87 KB (716664
bytes) on disk:
- PowerStarter.exe (253.29 KB)
- OLRStateCheck.exe (93.29 KB)
- OLRSubmission.exe (353.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.3809
of CyberLink DVD Suite. Click on the links below for other CyberLink DVD Suite versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling CyberLink DVD Suite we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall CyberLink DVD Suite:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\DVD Suite
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CyberLink DVD Suite
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CyberLink DVD Suite
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\DVD Suite\APREG.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\DVD Suite\COMCTL32.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\DVD Suite\evoparser.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\DVD Suite\gdiplus.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
CyberLink DVD Suite is a program by CyberLink Corp.. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall CyberLink DVD Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CyberLink DVD Suite with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CyberLink DVD Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "CyberLink DVD Suite". If it is installed on your PC the CyberLink DVD Suite application will be found very quickly. When you select CyberLink DVD Suite in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CyberLink DVD Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CyberLink DVD Suite.
8. After removing CyberLink DVD Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CyberLink DVD Suite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CyberLink DVD Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CyberLink DVD Suite by CyberLink Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that CyberLink DVD Suite by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CyberLink DVD Suite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-01 08:20:33.470