CyberLink DVD Suite
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CyberLink DVD Suite for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall CyberLink DVD Suite from your computerCyberLink Corp.
. Further information on CyberLink Corp. can be seen here
. CyberLink DVD Suite is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\DVD Suite folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall CyberLink DVD Suite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. PowerStarter.exe is the CyberLink DVD Suite's primary executable file and it takes approximately 313.29 KB (320808 bytes) on disk.
CyberLink DVD Suite installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 997.16 KB (1021088
bytes) on disk.
- CDSVersion.exe (20.00 KB)
- PowerStarter.exe (313.29 KB)
- MUIStartMenu.exe (217.29 KB)
- OLRStateCheck.exe (93.29 KB)
- OLRSubmission.exe (353.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.5.1823
of CyberLink DVD Suite. Click on the links below for other CyberLink DVD Suite versions:
...click to view all...
CyberLink DVD Suite is a program released by the software company CyberLink Corp.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall CyberLink DVD Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CyberLink DVD Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CyberLink DVD Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CyberLink DVD Suite". If it exists on your system the CyberLink DVD Suite application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CyberLink DVD Suite in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CyberLink DVD Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CyberLink DVD Suite.
8. After uninstalling CyberLink DVD Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CyberLink DVD Suite which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CyberLink DVD Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CyberLink DVD Suite by CyberLink Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that CyberLink DVD Suite by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CyberLink DVD Suite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-30 17:08:20.480