This page is about Cubby for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Cubby from your PCLogMeIn, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on LogMeIn, Inc.. Cubby is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\cubby folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Cubby is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\cubby\cubby.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 5.26 MB (5514512 bytes) on disk and is labeled cubby.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Cubby. They take about 10.52 MB (11029024
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20645
of Cubby. You can find below info on other releases of Cubby:
...click to view all...
Cubby is a program by LogMeIn, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Cubby is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Cubby from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cubby or simply click the Search field and type in "Cubby". The Cubby program will be found automatically. After you click Cubby in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Cubby, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cubby.
8. After uninstalling Cubby, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cubby that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cubby using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cubby by LogMeIn, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Cubby by LogMeIn, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cubby supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-09 21:39:04.247