Cubby is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Cubby from your PCLogMeIn, Inc.
. You can read more on LogMeIn, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\cubby folder (same installation drive as Windows). Cubby's full uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\cubby\cubby.exe" -u. The application's main executable file is labeled cubby.exe and its approximative size is 5.05 MB (5292816 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Cubby. They take about 10.10 MB (10585632
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Cubby version 184.108.40.20647
only. You can find here a few links to other Cubby releases:
...click to view all...
Cubby is a program by the software company LogMeIn, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Cubby is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Cubby with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cubby or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cubby". If it is installed on your PC the Cubby app will be found very quickly. When you select Cubby in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cubby, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cubby.
8. After uninstalling Cubby, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cubby that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cubby using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cubby by LogMeIn, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Cubby by LogMeIn, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cubby supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 15:41:11.707