Cryptostorm Client is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cryptostorm Client from your systemcryptostorm.is private network
. Go over here
where you can get more info on cryptostorm.is private network. Further information about Cryptostorm Client can be found at https://www.cryptostorm.is/
. Cryptostorm Client is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptostorm Client directory, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Cryptostorm Client is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptostorm Client\unins000.exe. Cryptostorm Client's main file takes about 366.50 KB (375296 bytes) and is named client.exe.
The executables below are part of Cryptostorm Client. They take an average of 7.54 MB (7901328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (870.16 KB)
- client.exe (366.50 KB)
- csvpn.exe (710.63 KB)
- dnscrypt-proxy.exe (570.28 KB)
- hostip.exe (389.57 KB)
- obfs4proxy.exe (4.04 MB)
- obfsproxy.exe (19.00 KB)
- ossl.exe (434.00 KB)
- rotatelogs.exe (47.00 KB)
- tap32.exe (76.00 KB)
- tap64.exe (80.00 KB)
- cpwgui.exe (14.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Cryptostorm Client version 3.00
only. You can find here a few links to other Cryptostorm Client releases:
...click to view all...
Cryptostorm Client is an application marketed by the software company cryptostorm.is private network. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Cryptostorm Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Cryptostorm Client from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cryptostorm Client or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cryptostorm Client". If it exists on your system the Cryptostorm Client program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cryptostorm Client in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Cryptostorm Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cryptostorm Client:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.cryptostorm.is/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptostorm Client\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cryptostorm Client.
8. After removing Cryptostorm Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cryptostorm Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cryptostorm Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cryptostorm Client by cryptostorm.is private network from your computer, we are not saying that Cryptostorm Client by cryptostorm.is private network is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cryptostorm Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 06:12:33.917