This page is about Cryptostorm Client for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Cryptostorm Client from your computercryptostorm.is private network
. You can find out more on cryptostorm.is private network or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Cryptostorm Client at https://cryptostorm.is/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Cryptostorm Client directory (same installation drive as Windows). Cryptostorm Client's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Cryptostorm Client\unins000.exe. client.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 366.50 KB (375296 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Cryptostorm Client. They occupy about 19.03 MB (19954865
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- client.exe (366.50 KB)
- csvpn.exe (1,022.63 KB)
- dnscrypt-proxy.exe (5.56 MB)
- hostip.exe (389.57 KB)
- obfs4proxy.exe (4.04 MB)
- obfsproxy.exe (19.00 KB)
- ossl.exe (923.19 KB)
- rotatelogs.exe (47.00 KB)
- tap32.exe (76.00 KB)
- tap64.exe (80.00 KB)
- csvpn32.exe (722.13 KB)
- dnscrypt-proxy.exe (4.74 MB)
- cpwgui.exe (14.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.15
of Cryptostorm Client. You can find below info on other versions of Cryptostorm Client:
...click to view all...
Cryptostorm Client is an application offered by cryptostorm.is private network. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Cryptostorm Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Cryptostorm Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cryptostorm Client or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cryptostorm Client". The Cryptostorm Client app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cryptostorm Client in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Cryptostorm Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cryptostorm Client:
- The web site of the program is: https://cryptostorm.is/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cryptostorm Client\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cryptostorm Client.
8. After uninstalling Cryptostorm Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cryptostorm Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cryptostorm Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cryptostorm Client by cryptostorm.is private network from your computer, we are not saying that Cryptostorm Client by cryptostorm.is private network is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cryptostorm Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 23:15:57.543