This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CryptoPrevent for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CryptoPrevent from your systemFoolish IT LLC
. Additional info about Foolish IT LLC can be found here
. Further information about CryptoPrevent can be seen at www.foolishit.com
. CryptoPrevent is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Foolish IT\CryptoPrevent directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. CryptoPrevent's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Foolish IT\CryptoPrevent\unins000.exe. CryptoPrevent's main file takes around 2.17 MB (2277360 bytes) and is named CryptoPrevent.exe.
The executables below are part of CryptoPrevent. They take an average of 6.80 MB (7127145
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CryptoPrevent.exe (2.17 MB)
- CryptoPreventMonSvc.exe (494.98 KB)
- CryptoPreventNotification.exe (630.48 KB)
- CryptoPreventNotification.exe_old.exe (626.48 KB)
- CryptoPrevent_Test_Module.exe (23.98 KB)
- KillEmAll.exe (1.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to CryptoPrevent version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other releases of CryptoPrevent:
...click to view all...
CryptoPrevent is a program released by the software company Foolish IT LLC. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall CryptoPrevent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CryptoPrevent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CryptoPrevent or simply click the Search feature and type in "CryptoPrevent". If it exists on your system the CryptoPrevent program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CryptoPrevent in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CryptoPrevent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CryptoPrevent:
- The web site of the program is: www.foolishit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Foolish IT\CryptoPrevent\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CryptoPrevent.
8. After removing CryptoPrevent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CryptoPrevent which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CryptoPrevent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CryptoPrevent by Foolish IT LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that CryptoPrevent by Foolish IT LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CryptoPrevent supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 13:48:47.590