This web page is about Crésus Facturation for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Crésus Facturation from your computerEpsitec SA
. More information on Epsitec SA can be seen here
. You can read more about on Crésus Facturation at http://www.epsitec.ch
. Crésus Facturation is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cresus\Facture directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove Crésus Facturation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Cresus\Facture\UNINEPSC.EXE C:\Program Files (x86)\Cresus\Facture\FACTURE.EUI. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 16.55 MB (17358216 bytes) on disk and is titled facture.exe.
The following executables are contained in Crésus Facturation. They take 24.82 MB (26030232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashReporter.exe (206.88 KB)
- Cresus.Tools.Billing.Shell.exe (133.85 KB)
- Cresus.Tools.Billing.Yellowbill.Server.exe (60.85 KB)
- CresusUpdater.exe (1.57 MB)
- CresusUpdaterX.exe (94.88 KB)
- EpBackup.exe (2.09 MB)
- facture.exe (16.55 MB)
- InternetAssistant.exe (246.88 KB)
- Netlanceur.exe (186.88 KB)
- PainConverter.exe (63.80 KB)
- UNINEPSC.EXE (178.88 KB)
- UNINEPSD.EXE (178.88 KB)
- Update.exe (1.47 MB)
- Cresus.Tools.Billing.Shell.exe (140.88 KB)
- Cresus.Tools.Billing.Yellowbill.Server.exe (69.38 KB)
- iconv.exe (22.38 KB)
- minigzip.exe (70.88 KB)
- openssl.exe (294.88 KB)
- xmlcatalog.exe (24.88 KB)
- xmllint.exe (52.88 KB)
- xmlsec.exe (57.88 KB)
- xsldbg.exe (98.88 KB)
- xsltproc.exe (28.88 KB)
- epbackup.exe (277.06 KB)
- PainConverter.exe (75.38 KB)
- Epsitec.Payment.Shell.exe (69.60 KB)
- iconv.exe (13.80 KB)
- minigzip.exe (62.30 KB)
- openssl.exe (286.30 KB)
- xmlcatalog.exe (16.30 KB)
- xmllint.exe (44.30 KB)
- xmlsec.exe (49.30 KB)
- xsldbg.exe (90.30 KB)
- xsltproc.exe (20.30 KB)
This page is about Crésus Facturation version 11.9.018
alone. You can find here a few links to other Crésus Facturation releases:
...click to view all...
Crésus Facturation is an application released by Epsitec SA. Some users decide to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove Crésus Facturation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Crésus Facturation with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Crésus Facturation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Crésus Facturation". If it exists on your system the Crésus Facturation app will be found automatically. When you select Crésus Facturation in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Crésus Facturation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crésus Facturation:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.epsitec.ch
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cresus\Facture\UNINEPSC.EXE C:\Program Files (x86)\Cresus\Facture\FACTURE.EUI
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Crésus Facturation.
8. After removing Crésus Facturation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Crésus Facturation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Crésus Facturation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Crésus Facturation by Epsitec SA from your computer, nor are we saying that Crésus Facturation by Epsitec SA is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Crésus Facturation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 15:39:14.990