You can find on this page details on how to remove Crésus Facturation for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Crésus Facturation from your PCEpsitec SA
. More information about Epsitec SA can be seen here
. More information about the software Crésus Facturation can be seen at http://www.epsitec.ch
. Usually the Crésus Facturation program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Cresus\Facture folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Crésus Facturation is C:\Program Files\Cresus\Facture\UNINEPSC.EXE C:\Program Files\Cresus\Facture\FACTURE.EUI. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Crésus Facturation's main file takes around 12.25 MB (12849216 bytes) and is called facture.exe.
Crésus Facturation is comprised of the following executables which take 17.00 MB (17821992
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CrashReporter.exe (205.56 KB)
- Cresus.Tools.Billing.Shell.exe (133.85 KB)
- Cresus.Tools.Billing.Yellowbill.Server.exe (60.85 KB)
- CresusUpdater.exe (47.06 KB)
- CresusUpdaterX.exe (84.84 KB)
- EpBackup.exe (1.60 MB)
- facture.exe (12.25 MB)
- InternetAssistant.exe (245.56 KB)
- Netlanceur.exe (185.56 KB)
- PainConverter.exe (63.80 KB)
- UNINEPSC.EXE (177.56 KB)
- UNINEPSD.EXE (177.56 KB)
- Cresus.Tools.Billing.Shell.exe (132.30 KB)
- Cresus.Tools.Billing.Yellowbill.Server.exe (68.06 KB)
- iconv.exe (21.06 KB)
- minigzip.exe (69.56 KB)
- openssl.exe (293.56 KB)
- xmlcatalog.exe (23.56 KB)
- xmllint.exe (51.56 KB)
- xmlsec.exe (56.56 KB)
- xsldbg.exe (97.56 KB)
- xsltproc.exe (27.56 KB)
- epbackup.exe (277.06 KB)
- PainConverter.exe (64.31 KB)
- Epsitec.Payment.Shell.exe (73.56 KB)
- iconv.exe (13.80 KB)
- minigzip.exe (62.30 KB)
- openssl.exe (286.30 KB)
- xmlcatalog.exe (16.30 KB)
- xmllint.exe (44.30 KB)
- xmlsec.exe (49.30 KB)
- xsldbg.exe (90.30 KB)
- xsltproc.exe (20.30 KB)
The current web page applies to Crésus Facturation version 11.5.000
only. Click on the links below for other Crésus Facturation versions:
...click to view all...
Crésus Facturation is a program offered by Epsitec SA. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Crésus Facturation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Crésus Facturation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Crésus Facturation or simply activate the Search field and type in "Crésus Facturation". The Crésus Facturation program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Crésus Facturation in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Crésus Facturation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crésus Facturation:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.epsitec.ch
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cresus\Facture\UNINEPSC.EXE C:\Program Files\Cresus\Facture\FACTURE.EUI
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Crésus Facturation.
8. After uninstalling Crésus Facturation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Crésus Facturation that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Crésus Facturation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Crésus Facturation by Epsitec SA from your PC, we are not saying that Crésus Facturation by Epsitec SA is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Crésus Facturation supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 15:47:34.247