This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Counter-Strike Source for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Counter-Strike Source from your computerValve software
. You can find out more on Valve software or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Counter-Strike Source can be found at http://sun-torrents.name/forum
. Usually the Counter-Strike Source application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Counter-Strike Source folder, depending on the user's option during install. Counter-Strike Source's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Counter-Strike Source\unins000.exe. Counter-Strike Source's primary file takes about 43.00 KB (44032 bytes) and is called Run_CSS.exe.
Counter-Strike Source contains of the executables below. They take 2.54 MB (2660676
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- css.exe (44.00 KB)
- hl2.exe (101.33 KB)
- Run_CSS.exe (43.00 KB)
- Run_CSS_Full_Screen.exe (43.00 KB)
- Run_CSS_Windowed_No_Border.exe (43.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (706.49 KB)
- updater.exe (1.58 MB)
For other Counter-Strike Source versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Counter-Strike Source is an application by Valve software. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Counter-Strike Source is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Counter-Strike Source from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Counter-Strike Source or simply activate the Search field and type in "Counter-Strike Source". The Counter-Strike Source application will be found automatically. After you click Counter-Strike Source in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Counter-Strike Source, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Counter-Strike Source:
- The web site of the application is: http://sun-torrents.name/forum
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Counter-Strike Source\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Counter-Strike Source.
8. After uninstalling Counter-Strike Source, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Counter-Strike Source that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Counter-Strike Source with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Counter-Strike Source by Valve software from your computer, nor are we saying that Counter-Strike Source by Valve software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Counter-Strike Source supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-21 11:27:22.093