This info is about Counter-Strike Source for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Counter-Strike Source from your computerValve software
. More information on Valve software can be seen here
. More information about Counter-Strike Source can be found at http://sun-torrents.name
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Counter-Strike Source directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Counter-Strike Source by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Counter-Strike Source\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Run_CSS.exe is the Counter-Strike Source's primary executable file and it takes circa 43.00 KB (44032 bytes) on disk.
Counter-Strike Source contains of the executables below. They take 3.33 MB (3490421
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- css_autoupdater.exe (1.13 MB)
- hl2.exe (101.33 KB)
- Run_CSS.exe (43.00 KB)
- Run_CSS_Full_Screen.exe (43.00 KB)
- Run_CSS_Windowed_No_Border.exe (43.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (861.29 KB)
This info is about Counter-Strike Source version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other Counter-Strike Source versions:
...click to view all...
Counter-Strike Source is a program offered by Valve software. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Counter-Strike Source is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Counter-Strike Source from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Counter-Strike Source or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Counter-Strike Source". If it exists on your system the Counter-Strike Source app will be found very quickly. After you select Counter-Strike Source in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Counter-Strike Source, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Counter-Strike Source:
- The web site of the program is: http://sun-torrents.name
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Counter-Strike Source\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Counter-Strike Source.
8. After removing Counter-Strike Source, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Counter-Strike Source that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Counter-Strike Source using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Counter-Strike Source by Valve software from your computer, we are not saying that Counter-Strike Source by Valve software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Counter-Strike Source in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130