Control Program Developer 1.0
This info is about Control Program Developer 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Control Program Developer 1.0 from your systemKIA PRz
. Further information on KIA PRz can be seen here
. Click on http://www.kia.prz-rzeszow.pl
to get more data about Control Program Developer 1.0 on KIA PRz's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CPDev directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Control Program Developer 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CPDev\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 740.00 KB (757760 bytes) on disk and is called CPDev.exe.
Control Program Developer 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.79 MB (1872176
bytes) on disk:
- CmdNetUtils.exe (90.50 KB)
- CPDev.exe (740.00 KB)
- CPSim.exe (304.00 KB)
- STComp05.exe (36.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.80 KB)
This web page is about Control Program Developer 1.0 version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find here a few links to other Control Program Developer 1.0 versions:
Control Program Developer 1.0 is a program marketed by KIA PRz. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Control Program Developer 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Control Program Developer 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Control Program Developer 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Control Program Developer 1.0". If it exists on your system the Control Program Developer 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Control Program Developer 1.0 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Control Program Developer 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Control Program Developer 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.kia.prz-rzeszow.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CPDev\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Control Program Developer 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Control Program Developer 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Control Program Developer 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Control Program Developer 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Control Program Developer 1.0 by KIA PRz from your PC, nor are we saying that Control Program Developer 1.0 by KIA PRz is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Control Program Developer 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-04 14:01:51.587