Control Program Developer 1.0
Control Program Developer 1.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Control Program Developer 1.0 from your PCKIA PRz
. Additional info about KIA PRz can be read here
. Please open http://www.kia.prz-rzeszow.pl
if you want to read more on Control Program Developer 1.0 on KIA PRz's page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CPDevFBD-22.214.171.124d folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\CPDevFBD-126.96.36.199d\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Control Program Developer 1.0. The application's main executable file occupies 482.00 KB (493568 bytes) on disk and is called CPSim.exe.
Control Program Developer 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.30 MB (2410534
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CmdNetUtils.exe (90.50 KB)
- CPDev.exe (827.50 KB)
- CPSim.exe (482.00 KB)
- CPVis.exe (268.50 KB)
- STComp05.exe (26.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (659.04 KB)
The current web page applies to Control Program Developer 1.0 version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Control Program Developer 1.0:
Control Program Developer 1.0 is a program offered by the software company KIA PRz. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Control Program Developer 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Control Program Developer 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Control Program Developer 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Control Program Developer 1.0". If it exists on your system the Control Program Developer 1.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Control Program Developer 1.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Control Program Developer 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Control Program Developer 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kia.prz-rzeszow.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CPDevFBD-184.108.40.206d\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Control Program Developer 1.0.
8. After removing Control Program Developer 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Control Program Developer 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Control Program Developer 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Control Program Developer 1.0 by KIA PRz from your computer, nor are we saying that Control Program Developer 1.0 by KIA PRz is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Control Program Developer 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-05 14:03:03.240