Context Menu Enhancer
This web page is about Context Menu Enhancer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Context Menu Enhancer from your PCRBSoft
. You can read more on RBSoft or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.rbsoft20.co.cc
to get more info about Context Menu Enhancer on RBSoft's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Context Menu Enhancer folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Context Menu Enhancer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Context Menu Enhancer. The application's main executable file is called Context Menu Enhancer.exe and occupies 21.00 KB (21504 bytes).
Context Menu Enhancer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 587.50 KB (601600
bytes) on disk.
- Context Menu Enhancer.exe (21.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (566.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Context Menu Enhancer. For more Context Menu Enhancer versions please click below:
Context Menu Enhancer is an application marketed by the software company RBSoft. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall Context Menu Enhancer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Context Menu Enhancer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Context Menu Enhancer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Context Menu Enhancer". If it is installed on your PC the Context Menu Enhancer app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Context Menu Enhancer in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Context Menu Enhancer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Context Menu Enhancer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rbsoft20.co.cc
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Context Menu Enhancer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Context Menu Enhancer.
8. After removing Context Menu Enhancer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Context Menu Enhancer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Context Menu Enhancer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Context Menu Enhancer by RBSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Context Menu Enhancer by RBSoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Context Menu Enhancer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-08 20:59:25.657